Chief Cookie Ninja
Melbourne - Collingwood area.
Due to recent growth our business, we are on the lookout for a superstar to join our fun and friendly team and help us with the day to day running of our operation.
- decorating cookies by hand (not baking)
- managing the weekly production schedule
- packing cookies
- managing distribution
- booking couriers and daily post
- managing stock levels and ordering consumable
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- May have experienced or an interest in baking or decorating but this is not necessary. We are happy to train the right candidate.
- May have a background/experience in a bakery, kitchen, cafe or hospitality etc.
- Motivated, reliable and able to work in a team and independently
- Microsoft office savvy
- Able to motivate and lead a team
- Have a sense of humour!
This is a hands on role, performing a variety of manual and administrative tasks integral to ensuring quality production and effective operation of our business.
The position is casual - 20 - 25 hours per week around four days. Flexible working arrangements can be discussed. If this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you!
Please email a Cover Letter and Resume to email@example.com
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.